China Spring Independent School District
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (April 2017)
In 2016, due to an increase in area residents, the district considered holding a school bond.
- China Spring High (Grades 9-12)
- China Spring Middle (Grades 7-8)
- China Spring Intermediate (Grades 4-6)
- China Spring Elementary (Grades PK-3)
China Spring High School won the UIL State Football Championship in 1978–79 as a 1A high school. The Baseball Team won the State Championship in 2000 as a 3A school, while winning the State Championship in 1987, 1989 and 1993 as a 2A school. The girls basketball team won the State Championship in 2006, and the band has a 27-year streak of getting sweepstakes at UIL marching, concert, and sightreading. The Cougar Band has also been to the UIL State Marching contest in 1991 (finalist), 1993 (finalist), 1994, 2000, 2002, 2008, 2010, 2012 (finalist), and 2016 (finalist). The Cougar Band was also named 2016 TMEA 4A Honor band. The football team went to the state championship game in 2007 as a 3A high school, but lost 14-21 to the Celina Bobcats. In 2010, the football team broke its 12-year streak going to playoffs. The team was 3-2 in District in 2012 and returned to the playoffs.
- "2009 Accountability Rating System". Texas Education Agency. Archived from the original on 2015-10-25.
- Butts, Stephanie (2016-05-21). "China Spring ISD looking at bond, new construction as families flood into area". Waco Tribune. Retrieved 2017-04-19.
- UIL Football State Champions Archived December 1, 2012, at the Wayback Machine.
- China Spring ISD
-  alumni site
- Anderson, Mike. "China Spring schools hope to benefit from lucrative gas deposit." Waco Tribune-Herald. February 5, 2007.
- Doerr, David. "China Spring ISD considering a $22-million bond proposal." Waco Tribune-Herald. February 19, 2007.