China Tang is a Chinese restaurant located at 53 Park Lane in London which is owned by the Entrepreneur David Tang and was opened in 2005. It is located within the Dorchester Hotel. Nearest metro station: Hyde Park Corner.
The restaurant is luxuriously designed and with an art deco lounge bar reminiscent of 1930s Shanghai. Because the restaurant belongs to the famous Entrepreneur David Tang, a very well connected man in London  a number of VIP dinners are hosted there where British politicians as well as world-famous actors are often seen at the location such as Kate Moss or Tony Blair. Some notable charity events have been hosted there as well such as fundraising events for the Television Trust for the Environment.
- Sherwood, J. (2016). James Sherwood's Discriminating Guide to London. Thames & Hudson. p. 50. ISBN 978-0-500-77313-0. Retrieved 9 December 2017.
- Morgan, Ben (30 August 2017). "Entrepreneur Sir David Tang dies aged 63". Evening Standard. Retrieved 9 December 2017.
- "Top 10 best Restaurants In London". Retrieved 13 December 2018.
- James Ashton. "An Olympic legacy? Sir David Tang backs the Bard every time", The Evening Standard, London, 16 November 2012. Retrieved on 5 August 2013.
- Tatler. "Sir David Tang's Chinese New Year party", Tatler, London, 2013. Retrieved on 5 August 2013.
- TVE. "China Tang Luncheon 2010" Archived 2014-02-03 at the Wayback Machine, TVE Website, London, 21 October 2009. Retrieved on 5 August 2013.
- Martin, Bradley (2 October 2017). "China Tang Sets an Opening Timetable at the MGM Grand". Eater Vegas. Retrieved 9 December 2017.
- China Tang
- The free company report: http://intercreditreport.com/company/china-tang-london-limited-04483789 .