China Xinjiang Airlines
|Headquarters||Diwopu International Airport, Urumqi|
China Xinjiang Airlines (simplified Chinese: 中国新疆航空公司; traditional Chinese: 中國新疆航空公司; pinyin: Zhōngguó Xīnjiāng Hángkōng Gōngsī) was a Chinese airline owned by CAAC. It had its headquarters on the property of Diwopu International Airport in Urumqi. In 2003, the airline was acquired by China Southern Airlines.
China Xinjiang operated the following aircraft types, when it was merged into China Southern Airlines.
- Xinjiang Airlines maintains China's longest safe flight record (January 3, 2003)
- China Northern & Xinjiang Airlines using China Southern flight code on domestic flights (January 10, 2003)
- China Northern Airlines and Xinjiang Airlines now using China Southern flight code on all international flights (March 28, 2003)
- Continued integration of China Northern & Xinjiang Airlines (April 8, 2003)
- People's Daily article: "China Southern signs asset acquisition agreement". (November 17, 2004)
- "World Airline Directory." Flight International. 1–7 April 1998. 57. "Diwopu International Airport, Urumqi, 830016, Xinjiang, China."
- "联系我们." China Xinjiang Airlines. Retrieved on October 12, 2012. "地址：中国新疆乌鲁木齐市迎宾路46号 地窝堡国际机场"
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to China Xinjiang Airlines.|