China Yuchai International
|Traded as||NYSE: CYD|
|Weng Ming Hoh (President) (2012.12)|
|Products||Diesel and Natural gas engines|
China Yuchai International Limited, a holding company listed in NYSE, was established in 1993, and is currently headquartered in Singapore. The firm has two components: Guangxi Yuchai Machinery Company Limited ("GYMCL"), which engages in engine manufacturing, and HL Global Enterprises Limited ("HLGE"), which operates in the hospitality industry. The firm also owns a 12.2% interest in Thakral Corporation Ltd ("TCL") (2012.4), a distributor of consumer electronic products and investor in property and equity.
The GYMCL division produces engines for highway vehicles, generator sets, and marine and industrial applications. It also offers diesel-related products, such as power generators and other engines. Its products include the YC6K diesel engine, high-horsepower marine diesel engines (YC6T, YC6C, YC12VT, YC8C, 4D20), power generation engines, and the 4D20 4-cylinder passenger car engine.
The TCL group markets digital cameras, data projectors, iPhones, iPads and audio products, plasma and light-emitting diode (LED) televisions, desktop and notebook computers. The division also has its own brand: YES brand.
- 2013.9, the company's product YC6K 6 cylinder 12L series of engines won the European Union's ("EU") E-mark certification.
- 2013.6, China Yuchai International Limited announced its subsidiary "GYMCL", Y&C Engine Co., Ltd. Baotou Bei Ben Heavy Duty Truck Co., Ltd. and Inner Mongolia First Machinery Group Co., Ltd. formed a new joint venture company (“JV Company”) in Baotou, Inner Mongolia. In October, 2013, China Yuchai International Limited announced changes in the ownership structure of the joint venture.
- 2013.5, China Yuchai International Limited's subsidiary, Guangxi Yuchai Machinery Company Limited, won the "Gold Cup Award" and the "Annual Service Award" by Commercial Vehicle in China.
- "Business Summary".
- "Company Full Description". Reuters.
- "Officers and directors".
- "CYI'S YC6K Engine Passes the European Union's E-Mark Certification".
- "China Yuchai International Announces Changes to Joint Venture to Expand Heavy-Duty Diesel and Gas Engine Production in China".
- "China Yuchai's Subsidiary Wins Two Prestigious After-Sales Service Awards in China".