Chinatown, New York City
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Chinatown, New York)
Chinatown, New York City may refer to the following neighborhoods that are Chinatowns:
- Chinatown, Manhattan, the city's original Chinatown, and featured in entertainment
- Mott Street, Manhattan's original and older western portion of Chinatown, a.k.a. Manhattan's Little Hong Kong/Guangdong
- Little Fuzhou, the city's new Chinatown in Two Bridges, Manhattan
- East Broadway (Manhattan), Manhattan's newer eastern portion of Chinatown, a.k.a. Manhattan's Little Fuzhou
- Sunset Park, also Brooklyn's Little Fuzhou
- Bensonhurst, also Brooklyn's Little Hong Kong/Guangdong No. 1
- Avenue U, also Brooklyn's Little Hong Kong/Guangdong No. 2
- Flushing, also Mandarin Town or United Regions Of China And Taiwan
- Elmhurst, also Little Mandarin or Little United Regions Of China And Taiwan
- Corona, an annex of Elmhurst Chinatown
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.