From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chinchilla is a fur-bearing mountain rodent native to South America.
|Look up chinchilla or Chinchilla in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chinchilla may also refer to:
- A type of fur coloring in cats
- The Chinchilla rat
- Any of three breeds of Chinchilla rabbit:
- Laura Chinchilla (born 1959), President of Costa Rica
- Óscar Chinchilla (born 1969), Guatemalan politician
- Chinchilla, Queensland, a town
- Chinchilla de Monte-Aragón, a municipality in Albacete, Castile-La Mancha
- United States
- Chinchilla, Pennsylvania, a census-designated place near Scranton
- Chinchilla (band), a heavy metal band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chinchilla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.