|• Total||6 km2 (2 sq mi)|
|Elevation||462 m (1,516 ft)|
|• Density||2,859.67/km2 (7,406.5/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|ISO 3166 code||IN-KA|
|Vehicle registration||KA 32|
|lok sabha||Bidar (Lok Sabha constituency)|
As of 2011[update] India census, Chincholi had a population of 20,897 with males 10,852 and females 10,045. Chincholi Taluka borders the following talukas of Gulbarga district: Gulbarga Taluka to the west, Chitapur taluka to the south-west and Sedam Taluka to the south. It also borders Humnabad Taluk of Bidar district to the north and Tandur Mandal of Vikarabad district of Telangana to the east and Mogudampally mandal of Sangareddy district of Telangana to northeast.
Chincholi is part of Chincholi Assembly constituency  and Bidar (Lok Sabha constituency) Two time chief minister of Karnataka Virendra patil was from this taluka and Hyderabad-Karnataka movement leader Vaijinath patil, freedom fighter and congres leader Syed Moinuddin
- Ainpur Ganesh Temple
- Ainapur Laxmi temple
- Ainapur Nandi basaveshwara temple.
- Ainapur Kallanagutti
- Ainapur Hilalsaab temple
- Ainapur Mullamari dam near channur
- Ainapur Padshetty's stream water
- Sukshetra Buggi.
- Chandrapalli reservoir.
- Etti Potta Falls.
- Nagaral reservoir and Gottamgotta.
- Chincholi Wildlife sanctuary.
KSRTC provides bus travel within Karnataka and the nearby states of Maharastra and Telangana. The nearest railway stations are Sedam railway station (42 km (26 mi)) and Tandur railway station (30 km (19 mi)). The nearest international airport is Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (146 km (91 mi)), whilst the nearest domestic airport is Gulbarga Airport (80 km (50 mi)).
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Chincholi
- The area of major towns in Karnataka has been mentioned in the webpage Population of Corporation/CMC/TMC/TP Archived 10 April 2009 at the Wayback Machine belonging to the Municipal Administration Department of the Government of Karnataka
- http://www.elections.in/karnataka/assmbly-constituencies/chincholi.html[permanent dead link]
- "ಚಿಂಚೋಳಿ ತಾಲೂಕಿನ ಪ್ರೇಕ್ಷಣಿಯ ಸ್ಥಳಗಳು (Tourist Places in Chincholi Taluk)". www.kanaja.in. Retrieved 27 September 2017.