|• Official||Bengali, English|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Telephone code||91 341|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Asansol|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Jamuria|
|Cities and towns in the eastern portion of Asansol Sadar subdivision in Paschim Bardhaman district|
MC: Municipal Corporation, CT: census town, N: neighbourhood, R: rural centre
Owing to space constraints in the small map, the actual locations in a larger map may vary slightly
Chinchuria is located at
As per the 2011 census, 83.33% of the population of Asansol Sadar subdivision was urban and 16.67% was rural.In 2015, the municipal areas of Kulti, Raniganj and Jamuria were included within the jurisdiction of Asansol Municipal Corporation.Asansol Sadar subdivision has 26 (+1 partly) Census Towns.(partly presented in the map alongside; all places marked on the map are linked in the full-screen map).
As per the 2011 Census of India, Chinchuria had a total population of 6,617 of which 3,458 (52%) were males and 3,159 (48%) were females. Population below 6 years was 691. The total number of literates in Chinchuria was 4,525 (76.36% of the population over 6 years).
As per ECL website telephone numbers, operational collieries in the Kenda Area of Eastern Coalfields in 2018 are: Bahula Colliery, Chora Block Incline, CI Jambad Colliery, Chora OCP, Haripur Colliery, Lower Kenda Colliery, New Kenda Colliery, Siduli Colliery, SK OCP, West Kenda OCP.
Chinchuria has two primary and one higher secondary schools - Chinchuria Upendranath High School.
- "District Statistical Handbook 2014 Burdwan". Table 2.2, 2.4(a). Department of Statistics and Programme Implementation, Government of West Bengal. Retrieved 4 September 2018.
- "The Kolkata Gazette" (PDF). Notification No. 335/MA/O/C-4/1M-36/2014 dated 3 June 2015. Department of Municipal Affairs, Government of West Bengal. Retrieved 4 September 2018.
- "2011 Census – Primary Census Abstract Data Tables". West Bengal – District-wise. Registrar General and Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 27 August 2018.
- "Area wise Closed User Group (CUG) Telephone Numbers" (PDF). Kajora Area. Eastern Coalfields Limited. Retrieved 18 August 2018.
- "Name of Seam" (PDF). Eastern Coalfield Ltd. Retrieved 27 August 2018.
- 7th All-India School Education Survey 2003 Archived 2007-09-27 at the Wayback Machine.