|Look up Chinese in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chinese can refer to:
- Something of, from, or related to China
- Chinese people, people of Chinese nationality, or one of several Chinese ethnicities
- Zhonghua minzu (中华民族), the supra-ethnic Chinese nationality
- Han Chinese, the dominant ethnic group in China, Singapore, and Taiwan
- List of ethnic groups in China
- Ethnic minorities in China, the non-Han Chinese population in China
- Overseas Chinese, people of Chinese ancestry who live outside mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan
- Chinese language, a language or family of languages spoken by the Han Chinese in China
- Chinese cuisine, styles of cooking originating from China
- American Chinese cuisine
- "Chinese Gordon", a nickname of Charles George Gordon (1833–1885), British military commander and administrator
- "Chinese", song about take out meal by Lily Allen from It's Not Me, It's You
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chinese.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.