Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Chinese in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chinese can refer to:
- Something of, from, or related to China
- Chinese people, people of Chinese nationality, or one of several Chinese ethnicities
- Chinese language, a language spoken predominantly in China in different mutually intelligible and unintelligible varieties and forms, sharing the same written standard but with disparate regional written vernaculars
- Chinese cuisine, styles of food originating from China
- "Chinese Gordon", a nickname of Charles George Gordon (1833–1885), British military commander and administrator
- "Chinese", song about take out meal by Lily Allen from It's Not Me, It's You
- Chinese citizen (disambiguation)
- Tang Chinese (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles beginning with Chinese
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chinese.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.