From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Chinese in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chinese can refer to:
- Something of, from, or related to China
- People possessing Chinese citizenship.
- Chinese people, people of Chinese nationality, or one of several Chinese ethnicities
- Zhonghua minzu (中華民族), the supra-ethnic Chinese nationality
- Han Chinese, the dominant ethnic group in mainland China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Malaysia
- List of ethnic groups in China
- Ethnic minorities in China, the non-Han Chinese population in China
- Overseas Chinese, people of Chinese ancestry who live outside mainland China,Hong Kong and Taiwan. It could also mean Chinese citizens who migrated to other countries.
- Chinese language, a language or family of languages spoken by the Han Chinese in China
- Chinese cuisine, styles of cooking originating from China
- American Chinese cuisine
- Chinese Peak (California), a mountain
- Chinese Peak (Idaho), a mountain
- "Chinese Gordon", a nickname of Charles George Gordon (1833–1885), British military commander and administrator
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chinese.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.