From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Chinese Revolution can refer to:
- Xinhai Revolution, the overthrow of the Qing Dynasty and establishment of the Republic of China in 1911
- Second Chinese Revolution, the 1913 rebellion against Yuan Shikai
- Northern Expedition, a military campaign by Chiang Kai-shek's Nationalist forces against the Beiyang government in 1926–28
- Chinese Civil War, the conflict between the Nationalist government and the Communists from 1927–49
- Chinese Communist Revolution, the victory of the Communist Party of China in the final stage of the Chinese Civil War in 1949
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chinese Revolution.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.