Invasion of Tibet
(Redirected from Chinese invasion of Tibet)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Invasion of Tibet may refer to:
- Bakhtiyar Khilji's Tibet campaign (1206)
- Mongol invasions of Tibet (13th century)
- Dzungar invasion of Tibet (1717)
- Chinese expedition to Tibet (1720)
- Gurkha invasions of Tibet (1788 and 1791)
- Sikh invasion of Tibet (1841–1842)
- British expedition to Tibet (1903–1904)
- Chinese expedition to Tibet (1910)
- Battle of Chamdo (1950)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Invasion of Tibet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.