(Redirected from Chinese lantern plant)Jump to navigation Jump to search
A Chinese lantern can refer to the following:
- A collapsible paper lantern or sky lantern in bright colours, primarily red but also other colours, used for decorative purposes, commonly painted with Chinese art and calligraphy motifs and used throughout East, South and Southeast Asia.
- Shrubs in the genus Abutilon:
- The shrub or small tree Dichrostachys cinerea
- The herbaceous plant Physalis alkekengi
- The plant Quincula lobata
- The Chinese lantern structure, a molecule containing two metal centers bridged by four bidentate ligands.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chinese lantern.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.