Chinese nationality may refer to:
- Nationality law of the People's Republic of China, the law which defines who is or may become a PRC national
- Nationality law of the Republic of China, the law which defines who is or may become an ROC national
- Zhonghua minzu, (English: "Chinese nation" or "Chinese race"), a key political term in modern Chinese history
- Chinese people, the various individuals or groups of people associated with China
- British nationality law and Hong Kong, British legal treatment of subjects from Hong Kong
- Chinese nationalism, form of nationalism which promotes the cultural and national unity of the Chinese
- Ethnic minorities in China, the non-Han Chinese population in the People's Republic of China
- List of ethnic groups in China
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chinese nationality.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.