|Look up ching or Ching in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ching may refer to:
- Ching (surname), a romanization of some Chinese surnames such as Cheng and Zhuang
- Ching (given name), a unisex name
- Ching Shih (1775–1844), also known as Madame Ching, a notorious and highly successful Chinese pirate
- Ivan Ching Johnson (1898-1979), Canadian National Hockey League player
- Ching Lau Lauro, stage name of an English magician popularly known as Ching (flourished 1827–1840), true identity unknown
- nickname of Willis Augustus Lee (1888-1945), World War II US Navy vice admiral
- Qing dynasty of Imperial China, romanized as "Ch'ing" in Wade–Giles
- Ching (instrument), a Thai and Cambodian musical instrument
- River Ching, a tributary of the River Lea in north east London
- "Ching" (song), single from Swami's 2007 album Equalize
- Ching, 12-year-old Chinese swordswoman, a character from the TV show Pucca
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ching.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.