From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chink is sometimes used as a pejorative term for persons of Chinese descent.
Chink may also refer to:
|Look up chink in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- An area of vulnerability, as in a chink in one's armor
- Chinks, a half-length type of chaps, leather coverings for the legs, derived from chingadero.
- A colloquial term for the common pheasant in the United States, derived from "Chinese pheasant".
- Eric Dorman-Smith. a British Army officer and Irish nationalist who was almost universally known by his nickname, a corruption of a Hindi name for a type of antelope (chinkara, Gazella bennettii), which was conferred upon him by his fellow mess members whilst serving in India.
- Iron Chink, a machine that rapidly removes the fins and guts from salmon
- The Chink, a scenic rock cleft in the Isle of Wight.
- The mosquito-bourne Chikungunya virus.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chink.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.