(Redirected from Chino (film))
|Look up chino in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chino or El Chino may refer to:
Art, entertainment, and media
- Place names
- Chino, California, a city in San Bernardino County, California, USA
- Chino, Nagano, a city in Nagano prefecture, Japan
- Chino Valley, Arizona, a town in Yavapai County, Arizona, USA
Chino Corporation, is a Japanese professional manufacturer of measuring/controlling instruments and instrumentation system.
- California Institution for Men, a prison in Chino, San Bernardino County, California nicknamed "Chino"
People nicknamed "Chino"
- Chino Cadahia (born 1957), Cuban baseball coach
- Chino Moreno (born 1973), American musician
- Chino Pozo (1915–1980), Cuban drummer
- David Rheem, US poker player
- Chino Smith (1903–1932), Negro league baseball player
- Jesús Alberto Miranda Pérez, one half of the Venezuelan pop due Chino & Nacho
People nicknamed "El Chino"
- Jorge José Benítez (born 1950), Argentine footballer
- Daniel Canónico, (1916–1975), Venezuelan baseball player
- Alberto Fujimori (born 1938), Peruvian president
- Roberto Losada (born 1976), Spanish footballer
- Marcos Maidana, Argentine boxer
- Álvaro Recoba (born 1976), Uruguayan footballer
- Marcelo Ríos (born 1975), Chilean tennis player
- David Silva (born 1986), Spanish footballer
- Melissa Calderon née Melissa Margarita Calderon Ojeda, Mexican cartel leader nicknamed "La China"
- "El Chino", Pablo Ecobar's photographer; some whose photos are used in the Netflix TV series Narcos
- Chino cloth, a twill fabric, e.g., chinos trousers are made of chino cloth
- Chinotto (soft drink) or Chino, a carbonated soft drink
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chino.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.