Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up chinook or Chinook in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chinook may refer to:
People and language
- Chinookan peoples, several groups of indigenous people of the U.S. Pacific Northwest
- Chinookan languages, a small family of languages spoken by Chinook peoples
- Billy Chinook (born c. 1827), a chief and member of the Wasco tribe
- Chinook, Alberta, a hamlet in southern Alberta, Canada
- Chinook, Montana, a city in Blaine County, Montana, U.S.
- Chinook, Washington, a census-designated place in Pacific County, Washington, U.S
- Chinook (crater), on Mars
- Chinook Pass, a pass through the Cascade Range in the Washington, U.S.
- Chinook Peak, a summit in Mount Rainier National Park, Washington, U.S.
- Chinook Scenic Byway, part of State Route 410 in Washington, U.S.
- Chinook oilfield, a former name of Peregrino oilfield, Brazil
- Chinook cherry, a cherry cross-breed
- Chinook (dog), a rare breed of sled dog
- Chinook hops, a variety of hops
- Chinook olives, a dish of acorns cured with urine
- Chinook salmon, a species of fish
- Avro Canada Chinook, Canada's first turbojet engine
- Air-Sport Chinook, a Polish paraglider
- Birdman Chinook, a Canadian ultralight aircraft
- Boeing CH-47 Chinook, an American helicopter, and variants
- Hermanspann Chinook, an American research glider
- Meadowcroft Chinook, an American homebuilt aircraft
- Wings of Change Chinhook Bi, an Austrian paraglider design
- Chinook (draughts player), a computer program that plays draughts (checkers)
- Chinook (newspaper), an underground newspaper in Denver, Colorado, U.S., 1969–1972
- Chinook Sciences, a company specialising in waste to energy and metal recovery
- Chinook wind, föhn winds in the interior West of North America
- Chinook Wines, an American winery
- Chinook, a Ty, Inc. Beanie Baby toy exclusive to Canada
- The Chinook, an early 20th Century Canadian newspaper published by George Matheson Murray
- Lakeshore Chinooks, a Wisconsin baseball team
- All pages with titles containing Chinook
- Chinook Park, Calgary, a neighborhood in Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- CF Chinook Centre, a shopping mall in Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- List of Chinook jargon placenames
- Chrysotoxum chinook, a species of syrphid fly
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chinook.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.