Jump to navigation Jump to search
Chinquapin or chinkapin may refer to:
- Chinquapin or chinkapin, any of the shrubs in the genus Castanopsis
- Chinquapin or chinkapin, any of the several trees and shrubs in the genus Chrysolepis
- Chinquapin or chinkapin, some of the species in the chestnut genus Castanea
- American chinquapin, Castanea pumila, a dwarf chestnut native to southeastern quarter of the U.S.
- Chinkapin oak (Quercus muhlenbergii), a species of oak whose leaves resemble those of chinkapins
- Dwarf chinkapin oak (Quercus prinoides), a closely related, more shrubby oak species
- Water-chinquapin, a name for the water plant Nelumbo lutea, American lotus
- Chinquapin, California, a former settlement in Mariposa County, California
- Chinquapin, North Carolina, a community in Duplin County, North Carolina
- Chinquapin, Texas, Matagorda County, Texas
- The Chinquapin Preparatory School, a school in Highlands, Texas
- Chinquapin Middle School, a school in Baltimore, Maryland
- USS Chinquapin (AN-17), a ship in the US Navy
- Chinquapin Parish, a fictional parish in Louisiana and the setting for the 1987 play Steel Magnolias
- Chinquapin, a name for the redear sunfish (Lepomis microlophus)
- Chinquapin (newsletter), newsletter of the Southern Appalachian Botanical Society
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chinquapin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.