Chios Island National Airport
|Chios International Airport
Κρατικός Αερολιμένας Χίου «Όμηρος»
|Elevation AMSL||15 ft / 5 m|
Chios Island National Airport (Greek: Κρατικός Αερολιμένας Χίου) (IATA: JKH, ICAO: LGHI) is an airport on the island of Chios in Greece. It is also known as Chios National Airport, "Omiros" or Chios Airport located at the region of Kampos, south of the city of Chios.
Airlines and destinations
|Astra Airlines||Athens, Thessaloniki|
operated by Air Serbia
|Seasonal charter: Belgrade|
|Olympic Air||Athens, Thessaloniki|
|Sky Express||Athens, Lemnos, Mytilene, Rhodes, Samos, Thessaloniki|
- "CHIOS AIRPORT "OMIROS"". ypa.gr. Retrieved 10 June 2016.
- Airport information for LGHI at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.
- Airport information for JKH at Great Circle Mapper.
- Airfield data for Chios Island National Airport Archived 6 April 2009 at the Wayback Machine. at Hellenic Civil Aviation Authority
- Chios National Airport, "Omiros" at Hellenic Civil Aviation Authority
- "Στα Astra η ζήτηση". politischios.gr. Retrieved 16 May 2015.
- "New flights from Thessaloniki and Athens!". astra-airlines.gr. Retrieved 8 May 2015.
|This article about an airport in Greece is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|