|Circulation||420,000 / month|
|First issue||September 1978|
Chip is a computer and communications magazine published by CHIP Holding (formerly Vogel Burda Holding GmbH) in several countries of Europe and Asia. The German edition of CHIP was launched in September 1978 and is one of Germany's oldest and largest computer magazines with 418,019 copies sold in average each month of the 4th quarter 2008.
CHIP Online is the independent web portal of the CHIP brand. It is one of the most-visited media portals in the German language area, providing hardware and software tests and price comparisons, as well as a large downloading and a community portal. As of March 2019[update], it is a top 30 site in Germany according to Alexa traffic rankings. CHIP Online is operated by CHIP Digital GmbH.
Currently there are these German different magazines available:
Monthly magazine sales
- "Chip.de". Alexa. Archived from the original on 2015-02-08. Retrieved 2019-03-17.
- "CHIP Plus". Retrieved 2022-10-19.
- "CHIP Foto Video mit DVD". Retrieved 2022-10-19.
- "CHIP Test & Kauf". Retrieved 2014-12-30.
- "CHIP Linux". Retrieved 2014-12-30.
- rediff.com: Interview with Maulik Jasubhai, CEO, Jasubhai Digital Media