Chipmunk basic was originally developed for the Macintosh and has been ported to Linux and Microsoft Windows. The "windowed" Macintosh version includes a wide variety of graphics drawing commands. It also has object-oriented capabilities.
- "about David Gillespie". Archived from the original on 2014-10-12. Retrieved 2014-07-02.
- This Beta Test release for Mac OS X 10.9 and 10.10 includes a major rewrite to support Cocoa, thus some Mac specific features from older Carbon and PowerPC versions may be missing or broken. Please send bug reports.
- "Chipmunk Basic Home Page". Retrieved September 11, 2023.
- Ron's Basic Programming and Chipmunk Basic Home Page
- public domain source code for the original Chipmunk Basic
- Category:Chipmunk Basic Tasks implemented in Chipmunk Basic on rosettacode.org