Chipping may refer to:
Chipping is a prefix used in a number of place names in England, probably derived from ceapen, an Old English word meaning 'market', although the meaning may alternatively derive from (or via) the Medieval English word chepynge, meaning 'long market square'. It was sometimes historically spelled as Chepying.
- Chipping, Lancashire
- Chipping Barnet
- Chipping Campden
- Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire
- Chipping Ongar
- Chipping Sodbury
- Chipping Steps, Tetbury
- Chipping Warden
- Chepping Wycombe
- Chipping Norton, New South Wales, a suburb of Sydney in Australia
- Chipping (rock climbing)
- Chipping, chip tuning a car's ECU system
- Chipping, installing a modchip into a game console
- Chipping, using a woodchipper
- Chipping, being a chipper (tobacco), or occasional drugs user
- Chipping, a method of propagating plant bulbs, linked to twin-scaling
- Chipping, the process of inserting a microchip implant (animal)
- Chipping potato, a potato variety well-suited to making potato chips
- Chip (golf), a type of golf shot
|Look up chipping in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chipping.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.