|Look up chiquita in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chiquita Brands International, commonly known as Chiquita, is an American large produce company
Chiquita may also refer to:
- Chiquita River, located in Táchira, Venezuela
- Espiridiona Cenda, Cuban dwarf dancer and singer
- Chiquita, a novel about the life of Espiridiona Cenda, written by Antonio Orlando Rodríguez 2008
- Chiquita (band)
- "Chiquita", a song by Sam H. Stept
- "Chiquita", a song by Aerosmith from Night in the Ruts
- "Chiquitas", a song by Ilona Mitrecey
- "Chiquitita", a single by ABBA
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chiquita.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.