From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up chirality in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chirality (handedness) is a property of asymmetry.
Chirality may also refer to:
- Chirality (chemistry), a property of molecules having a non-superimposable mirror image
- Chirality (electromagnetism), an electromagnetic propagation in chiral media
- Chirality (mathematics), the property of a figure not being identical to its mirror image
- Chirality (physics), when a phenomenon is not identical to its mirror image
- Chirality (journal), an academic journal dealing with chiral chemistry
- Chirality (manga)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chirality.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.