Jump to navigation Jump to search
Chirico may refer to:
- Cosimo Chiricò (born 1991), Italian footballer
- Federico Chirico (born 1989), former Italian footballer
- Giuseppe Chirico (? – ?), Italian boss of the Camorra
- Louisa Chirico (born 1996), American tennis player
- Luca Chirico (born 1992), Italian racing cyclist
- Marcelo Chirico (born 1992), Uruguayan equestrian and show jumping competitor
- Steve Chirico (born 1960), Mayor of Naperville, Illinois, U.S.
- San Chirico Nuovo, town and comune in the province of Potenza, Italiy
- San Chirico Raparo, town and comune in the province of Potenza, Italy
- Emanuel Chirico, business leader in the retail and Clothing industry
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chirico.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.