|Chair||Stephen G Marks|
Chisholm Institute is a Technical and Further Education (TAFE) Institute located in the south-east Melbourne Australia. It provides adult education in a number of areas including the arts, hospitality, information technology, trades and business. Chisholm offers over 500 certificate, diploma, advanced diploma and graduate certificate courses.
The Institute takes its name from Caroline Chisholm. Its name was also inspired by the Chisholm Institute of Technology, a tertiary institution that operated in southeast Melbourne from 1982 to 1990 before becoming part of Monash University.
Berwick Technical Education Centre (TEC) was established at the Berwick campus with the new building completed in 2009. A new trade careers centre worth $26 million associated with the TEC was announced in the 2011 State Budget in May.
- Transport, Storage & Marine Programmes
- Vincent Crisp Architects, Berwick Technical Education Centre Archived 2012-04-24 at the Wayback Machine, Accessed 27 September 2011
- Peter Strachan, Building a future at Berwick's Chisholm Institute Archived March 27, 2012, at the Wayback Machine, Berwick Leader, 11 May 2011. Accessed 27 September 2011
- Chisholm Institute Website
- Chisholm Institute Official Facebook Page
- "Report Recommends Urgent Cash Injection to Rebuild Victoria's Largest TAFE"
|This Australian university, college or other education institution article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a Victoria (Australia) school is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|