Chitré Alonso Valderrama Airport
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Alonso Valderrama Airport
|Elevation AMSL||33 ft / 10 m|
Alonso Valderrama Airport (IATA: CTD, ICAO: MPCE) is an airport serving Chitré, a city in the Herrera Province of Panama. The airport is 2 kilometres (1.2 mi) northeast of the city, and 1.6 kilometres (1 mi) inland from the Gulf of Panama.
Airlines and destinations
|Air Panama||Panama City-Albrook|
- Google Maps - Chitré
- Airport information for Herrera Alonso Valderrama Airport at Great Circle Mapper.
- "Herrera/Alonso Valderrama Airport". SkyVector. Retrieved 6 December 2018.
- "Alonso Valderrama NDB". Our Airports. Retrieved 6 December 2018.
- "Santiago VOR". Our Airports. Retrieved 6 December 2018.
- OurAirports - Alonso Valderrama Airport
- OpenStreetMap - Chitré
- FallingRain - Chitré Airport
- Accident history for Chitré Airport at Aviation Safety Network
- Google Earth
|This article about the geography of Herrera Province is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|