From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Chittagong in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chittagong is a city in south-eastern Bangladesh.
Chittagong may also refer to:
- Chittagong Division, an administrative division of Bangladesh
- Chittagong District, a district in the south-eastern region of Bangladesh
- Chittagong Hill Tracts, an area in south-eastern Bangladesh
- Chittagong, a 2012 Indian film based upon actual events about British India's (now in Bangladesh) Chittagong Uprising
- Port of Chittagong, the largest seaport in Bangladesh
- Chittagong Colony, a Bengali neighborhood in Karachi, Pakistan
- Chittagong Court Building, historical court house in Chittagong city.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chittagong.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.