Chittagong Dry Dock Limited
Chittagong Dry Dock Limited was formerly owned by Bangladesh Steel and Engineering Corporation, built to function complementary to Chittagong Port Authority. It is located in Patenga, Chittagong, Bangladesh. It was built to repair and service ships that dock in Chittagong port. On 23 December 2015 the dock was transferred to Bangladesh Navy. In 2014 the dock started the construction of its first cargo ship. In 2015 the Dry dock built a six entrance footbridge for Sylhet City.
- "Chittagong Dry Dock Ltd". bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2 April 2017.
- Jha, Saurav. "The Bay of Bengal Naval Arms Race". The Diplomat. Retrieved 2 April 2017.
- "Chittagong Drydock Limited". cddl.gov.bd. Retrieved 2 April 2017.
- "Ctg Dry Dock to build cargo ships first time". Prothom Alo. Retrieved 2 April 2017.
- "Lone footbridge remains unused in Sylhet city". The Daily Star. 22 May 2016. Retrieved 2 April 2017.