Chittagong Tea Auction
The Chittagong Tea Auction is the main auction house of the tea industry in Bangladesh, one of the world's largest tea producers and consumers. It is located in the port city of Chittagong, the commercial and industrial hub of the country. The auction was founded in 1949 by international tea traders in erstwhile East Bengal, one of the world's leading tea exporters at the time.
- "Tea prices drop at auction". Prothom Alo. Retrieved 2016-11-25.
- "Bangladesh tea prices edge up at weekly auction". Reuters. 2016-12-23. Retrieved 2016-11-25.
- "India's tea exports to Pakistan rises 56%". The Hindu. 2016-02-12. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 2016-11-25.
- Rao, L. Jagan Mohan; Ramalakshmi, K. (2011-04-14). Recent Trends in Soft Beverages. CRC Press. p. 79. ISBN 9789380308784.
- "Bangladesh tea prices dip at auction on poor quality". Business Recorder. Retrieved 2016-11-25.
- "Industry owners meet BEZA chief". The Financial Express Online Version. Retrieved 2016-11-25.
- "A Brief History of the Tea Auction in Chittagong". National Brokers. Archived from the original on 20 August 2012.