This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Directed by||Gary Hurst|
|Voices of||Eleanor Webster|
Siobhán Ní Thuairisg
|Opening theme||Dress Up Time|
|Country of origin|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||52 (104 segments)|
|Executive producer(s)||Sebastian Cummins|
|Production company(s)||MoonScoop Entertainment|
Workout Factory B.V.
Vision Animation SDH BHD
|Original release||July 12, 2010 –|
January 22, 2017
The adventures of a young Welsh girl (Chloe) and her friends (Tara, Jet, Danny, Riley, Lillian, Mac and Carys) and her toys (Lovely Carrot, Wizz and Soggy) as they go on magical adventures while playing dress-up in her closet at her room.
- Chloe Corbin – The main character and protagonist in the series. She is a young Welsh girl with a big imagination. She's created her own imaginary world that she and her friends regularly use when playing dress-up and having adventures in a closet at her room, and has designs on being a historian. Chloe has a kind heart and is always up for adventure. Her catchphrases are "Lollipops!", "Pickles!", "Anything is possible in my world.", "Not in my world.", "They are in my world." and "Anything can happen in my world.".
- Lovely Carrot – A plush toy and security blanket that Chloe owns, and is her imaginary friend. He's a small yellow blanket, with a toy duck head attached. In Chloe's imaginary world, Lovely Carrot comes to life. He's always trying to help Chloe out and look after her, but he can be a bit of a klutz. He is a brave, friendly and gentle gentleman. His catchphrases are "No worries!" and "Flying feathers!".
- Tara Jansen – Chloe's best friend who is a red-headed Irish girl. Being half a year older than her friends, she considers herself to be older and wiser. Tara can be a bit bossy and usually tries to take charge on adventures. She never quite seems to get that that's Chloe's job, though.
- James "Jet" Horton – Chloe's British best friend who is male. He usually tries to turn play time towards more boyish games, but is always there to help her out. He has a crush on Danny.
- Daniela "Danny" Rylant – Chloe's tomboy friend who is Scottish. She prefers puddle jumping to playing with dolls. She's always up for an adventure, but can be a bit too competitive for her own good at times.
- Riley Harris – Chloe's friend who is a young British boy. He usually tries to turn play time towards more boyish games, but is always there to help her out.
- Lillian "Lil" McGwire – Chloe's friend who is Mac's older sister and Welsh. She loves more girly activities. She tends to criticize herself and sometimes needs to be convinced to give new things a try.
- Marcus "Mac" McGwire – Lillian's younger brother. He's still learning to talk, but usually manages to get the point across. Mac looks up to his sister and the two tend to get along fairly well.
- Carys Mozart – Chloe's new friend who is a Welsh girl and she likes ponies. She appears infrequently compared to everybody else in the series.
- Soggy – Chloe's toy frog.
- Wizz – Chloe's mechanical toy dog.
- Mrs. Gina Corbin – Chloe's blonde haired mother who appears in some of the episodes.
- Mr. Paul Corbin – Chloe's brown haired father who appears in some of the episodes.
- Hootie-Hoo – Chloe's toy owl.
There are 52 11-minute segments, or 26 episodes, in this series.
|No.||Title||Original U.S. air date|
|1||"Bump in the Night / Rainbow Riddle"||July 12, 2010|
July 13, 2010
|2||"Monkeys of the Caribbean / The Color Pink"||July 14, 2010|
July 15, 2010
|3||"Jet's Quest / Big Shoes to Fill"||July 16, 2010|
|4||"Getting to Snow You / Braking Away"||July 19, 2010|
July 20, 2010
|5||"The Sound of Echoes / Eight Left Feet"||July 21, 2010|
July 22, 2010
|6||"Easy as Cake / Stay on Your Toes"||July 26, 2010|
|7||"The Good, the Bad, and the Silly / Sun Daze"||November 5, 2010|
|8||"Bump in the Sand / On the Right Track"||November 8, 2010|
|9||"Don't Fall A Sheep / Listen Up"||November 9, 2010|
|10||"Do Little, Do Big / Hey, Hey! He's A Monkey!"||November 10, 2010|
|11||"Clock a Doodle Doo / Super Best Friends"||January 11, 2011|
|12||"These Boots are Made For Jumping / To Borrow, To Borrow"||February 12, 2011|
|13||"Smoke Alarmed / Nobody's Perfect"||February 14, 2011|
|14||"The Great Banana Caper / Follow the Castle's Brick Road"||February 19, 2011|
In the Canada, the series of Chloe's Closet aired on TVOKids, and on the UK, it aired on CITV, Cartoonito, Channel 5 and as of 2017, Tiny Pop. The series aired on January 1, 2019, on OkTots, mediacorp Vasantham, and mediacorp Suria, part of Mediacorp family. It will be available on TVNZ in New Zealand and Sat.1 in Germany.
- Known as Mike Young Productions during season 1
- "Splash Entertainment, LLC". www.splashentertainment.com.
- "Sprout Premiers "Nina's Little Fables" & "Chloe's Closet"". An Island Life – Hawaii Mom Blog. July 31, 2010. Archived from the original on June 12, 2018. Retrieved April 6, 2018.
Chloe's Closet made its U.S. debut on Sprout, Monday, July 12th...
- http://www.sproutonline.com/sprout/videos/detail.aspx?theme=featured_videos&subset=Featured&assetgroup=88d49d04-a3ba-4454-9b87-9bc701750831&asset=Wi_Nsu7u4tIofRqOjxcS76LP5_NhwRqo#Wi_Nsu7u4tIofRqOjxcS76LP5_NhwRqo SpoutOnline.com (Videos)
- "Chloe's Closet 2 Seasons 2010". Amazon.com. Retrieved May 26, 2018.
- Official Site (archive)