Bridges at the Giffoni Film Festival in July 2010
December 27, 1991
Houma, Louisiana, US
|Partner(s)||Adam DeVine (2015–present, engaged)|
Chloe Suazo (born December 27, 1991), known professionally as Chloe Bridges, is an American actress. She is known for her roles as Zoey Moreno in the sitcom Freddie (2005–2006) and as Dana Turner in the Disney Channel original film Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam (2010). She has starred in the films Forget Me Not (2009), Family Weekend (2013), Mantervention (2014), The Final Girls (2015), and Nightlight (2015). She has also portrayed Donna LaDonna in The Carrie Diaries, Sydney in Pretty Little Liars, and Kibby in Daytime Divas.
From 2005 until 2006, Bridges portrayed the role of Zoey Moreno in the ABC sitcom Freddie, starring alongside Freddie Prinze Jr. For this role, she was credited under her birth name, Chloe Suazo. In 2006, she guest-starred as the character in an episode of George Lopez. She has appeared in commercials for Adelphia and AT&T.
Bridges originally auditioned for the role of Mitchie Torres in the first Camp Rock film, but it ultimately went to Demi Lovato. She also appeared in the 2009 films Legally Blondes and Forget Me Not. She secured the role of Dana Turner in the sequel, Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam, which aired on Disney Channel in 2010. In March 2012, Bridges was cast as Donna LaDonna in The CW's Sex and the City prequel, titled The Carrie Diaries, which aired from 2013 to 2014 over two seasons.
In April 2014, she landed a recurring role in the fifth season of the ABC Family teen drama series Pretty Little Liars as Sydney Driscoll, the newest member of the swim team, who befriends Emily (Shay Mitchell). Bridges portrayed the supporting role of Paula in the horror comedy film The Final Girls (2015), and starred as Nia in the supernatural thriller film Nightlight (2015). The film, directed by Scott Beck and Bryan Woods, was released on March 27, 2015. In August 2016, Bridges was cast as Kibby, a former child star and recovering addict, in VH1's scripted drama series Daytime Divas, which premiered on June 5, 2017.
In 2018, Bridges starred as recurring role of Roxy Buckley in the American black-comedy television web series, Insatiable.
After meeting on the set of The Final Girls in 2014, Bridges began dating Adam DeVine in February 2015. As of October 2019, the couple has announced their engagement from an online post from Instagram.
|2007||The Longshots||Tammy Anderson|
|2009||Legally Blondes||Ashley Meadows||Direct-to-video|
|2009||Forget Me Not||Layla|
|2015||The Final Girls||Paula|
|2016||Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates||Apartment Chloe|
|2018||Game Over, Man!||Diana|
|2005–2006||Freddie||Zoey Moreno||Main role; 21 episodes|
Credited as Chloe Suazo
|2006||George Lopez||Zoey Moreno||Episode: "George Gets Cross Over Freddie"|
Credited as Chloe Suazo
|2008||Out of Jimmy's Head||Undine||Episode: "Bad Fad"|
|2010||Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam||Dana Turner||Television film|
|2011||Worst. Prom. Ever.||Neve Spernak||Television film|
|2012||New Girl||Chloe||Episode: "Kids"|
|2013–2014||The Carrie Diaries||Donna LaDonna||Main role; 22 episodes|
|2013||Social Nightmare||Emily Hargroves||Television film|
|2014–2017||Pretty Little Liars||Sydney Driscoll||10 episodes|
|2015||Rizzoli & Isles||Tory Garrett||Episode: "Nice to Meet You, Dr. Isles"|
|2015–2016||Faking It||Zita Cruz||5 episodes|
|2016||The Grinder||Calista||Episode: "For the People"|
|2017||Daytime Divas||Kibby Ainsley||Main role; 10 episodes|
|2019||The Rookie||Stephanie Davis||Episode: "Clean Cut"|
|2009||"Remember December"||Demi Lovato|
|2010||"It's On"||Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam cast|
|2017||"My Name Is Human"||Highly Suspect|
|2006||Desperate Housewives: The Game||Danielle Van De Kamp||Voice|
- "Chloe Bridges". IMDb. Retrieved September 18, 2018.
- Wieselman, Jarett (September 3, 2010). "Chloe Bridges: 'Coin Flip' was the secret title for 'Camp Rock 2'". New York Post. Retrieved April 26, 2012.
- Andreeva, Nellie (March 14, 2012). "Pilots 'Revolution', 'Baby Big Shot' & 'Carrie Diaries' Add Regulars". Deadline.com. Retrieved June 30, 2012.
- Hibberd, James (November 8, 2012). "'Carrie Diaries' gets CW premiere date". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved March 10, 2015.
- Goldberg, Lesley (April 3, 2014). "'Pretty Little Liars' Enlists 'Carrie Diaries' Vixen for Season 5 (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved April 14, 2014.
- "Adam DeVine Dating Pretty Little Liars' Chloe Bridges: Details". Yahoo!.
- "Nightlight Stills". Dread Central.
- Wieselman, Jarett (September 3, 2010). "Fear in the dark in "Nightlight"". Fangoria. Archived from the original on February 19, 2015. Retrieved April 26, 2012.
- Petski, Denise (August 22, 2016). "VH1's Star Jones Drama Series Sets Cast; Chris Alberghini & Mike Chessler To Showrun". Deadline.com. Retrieved July 19, 2017.
- Fienberg, Daniel (June 2, 2017). "'Daytime Divas': TV Review". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved July 19, 2017.
- Bellino, Damian (May 29, 2017). "Watch the First 8 Minutes of VH1's New Scripted Series Daytime Divas". VH1. Retrieved July 19, 2017.
- Webber, Stephanie (February 17, 2015). "Adam DeVine Dating Pretty Little Liars' Chloe Bridges!". Us Weekly. Retrieved December 18, 2019.
- Fernandez, Alexia (October 24, 2019). "Adam DeVine is engaged to actress Chloe Bridges! 'Have fun planning the wedding,' he jokes". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved December 18, 2019.
- Busis, Hillary. "Highly Suspect's "My Name Is Human" Video: See It Here First". Vanity Fair. Retrieved February 23, 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Chloe Bridges.|