Chloe Franks is a British actress, famous for her appearances as little girls in British films of the 1970s. Franks was born in London, England, on 1 September 1963.
Her best remembered role was as Jane Reid, the witchcraft-obsessed little daughter of Christopher Lee in the Amicus horror anthology film The House That Dripped Blood (1970). She also portrayed Katy Coombs in Whoever Slew Auntie Roo? (1971), alongside actress Shelley Winters who played Aunt Roo, and actor Mark Lester, who played her brother, Christopher.
- Trog (1970) as Little Girl
- All the Right Noises (1971) as Jenny Lewin
- The House That Dripped Blood (1971) as Jane Reid (segment 3 "Sweets to the Sweet")
- I, Monster (1971) as Girl in alley (uncredited)
- Whoever Slew Auntie Roo? (1971) as Katy Coombs
- Tales From the Crypt (1972) as Carol Clayton (segment 1 "And All Through The House")
- Escape from the Dark (aka The Littlest Horse Thieves) (1976) as Alice Sandman
- The Deadly Females (1976) as Child
- The Uncanny (1977) as Angela (segment "Quebec Province 1975")
- A Little Night Music (1977) as Fredericka Armfeldt
- The Island of Adventure (1982) as Dinah Mannering
- Ivanhoe (1982) as Attendant