From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up chloride in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chloride is a compound of chlorine with a salt or ester of hydrochloric acid.
Chloride may also refer to:
- Chloride, Arizona, United States
- Chloride, Missouri, an unincorporated community
- Chloride, New Mexico, an unincorporated community
- Chloride Group, a UK supplier of secure power systems
- Chloride Electrical Storage Company, a UK manufacturer of storage batteries
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chloride.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.