|Wholly owned subsidiary|
|Norman Broadhurst, Chairman |
Tim Cobbold, CEO
Chloride Group, a business of Vertiv, is the UK's largest supplier of secure power systems to hospitals and other public buildings and facilities. Formerly listed on the London Stock Exchange and a constituent of FTSE 250 index, the company has been owned by Emerson Electric since September 2010.
In 1999 it diversified into secure power systems acquiring Oneac in the US, BOAR SA in Spain and Hytek in Australia. In 2000 it acquired the power protection division of Siemens in Germany and in 2001 it acquired Continuous Power International followed, in 2005, by Harath Engineering Services in the UK. In 2007 it acquired AST Electronique Services, a similar business in France.
- "Competition Commission" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2009-05-06. Retrieved 2008-04-06.
- "Summary of Events: 1974 to 1985". Museum of Transport. Archived from the original on 11 November 2013. Retrieved 26 July 2015.
- Company history
- UK buys 90% stake in DB Power Electronics Business Standard, 11 August 2009
- "News Release: Emerson Completes Chloride Acquisition; Now Part of Emerson Network Power, Broadens Global Power Capability". Archived from the original on 8 October 2010. Retrieved 5 November 2010.
- "Emerson Electric finishes $1.5B Chloride deal". Bloomberg Businessweek. Associated Press. 3 September 2010. Retrieved 8 September 2010.