Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cho in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cho may refer to:
- Cho (Korean surname), one romanization of the common Korean surname 조, derived from the Chinese surnames Zhao (Hanja 趙) and Cao (曺)
- Zhuo (卓), romanized Cho in Wade–Giles, Chinese surname
- Cho, a Minnan romanization of the Chinese surname Cao (曹)
- Chō, the romaji for the uncommon Japanese surname derived from the Chinese Zhang (Kanji 張)
- Cho Hakkai, the Japanese name for Zhū Bājiè or "Pigsy", a character in the 16th-century Chinese novel, Journey to the West, by Wu Cheng'en
- Cho Hakkai (Saiyuki), the same character in the manga and anime series Saiyuki, based on the novel
- Cho Ramaswamy (1934-2016), Indian actor and writer
- Cho, a Burmese given name meaning "sweet" commonly used at the start of a female name and at the end for male names
- Yūichi Nagashima, a Japanese voice actor who goes by the stage name Chō
- Cho Chang, a fictional character from the Harry Potter series
- "Chō" (Shizuka Kudo song), 1996
- Chō (Tsuki Amano song)
- Chō, an ancient Japanese unit of length approximately equal to 109.1 meters or 357'11"
- Chō, also used as a unit of area in Japan approximately 2.449 acres or 0.9917 hectares
- Cho (geometry), the cubohemioctahedron is a nonconvex uniform polyhedron nn geometry
- Nokia's internal codename for the 6681 mobile phone
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cho.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.