From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up choco in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chocó may refer to:
- Chocó Department, Colombian administrative region
- El Chocó - a name for Tumbes-Chocó-Magdalena, Pacific coastal region, extending through Panama, Colombia, Ecuador and Peru
- Choco languages, family of Native American languages, in Colombia and Panama
- Chocó people, former name of the Embera-Wounaan, a group of semi-nomadic Indians in Panama
- Guilherme Choco, Brazilian footballer
Choco may also be an alternative name for:
- A shortening of "chocolate" in Korean and Japanese (in transcriptions into English)
- A shortening of the phrase "chocolate soldier", a derogatory name for soldiers of the Australian Army Reserve
- Chayote, edible plant
- Chocobo, fictional bird, in various Square Enix Final Fantasy games
- Mark Williams (Australian footballer born 1958), former coach of the Port Adelaide Football Club
- Someone from the Mexican state of Tabasco
- Choco(late) Australian (Sydney notably) racist slang for a person of non-caucasian ethnicity, aka wog. Considered derogatory and offensive.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Choco.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.