December 15, 1966 
Shibukawa, Gunma Prefecture, Japan
|Other names||Chocoball Mukai|
|Height||5 ft 7.75 in (1.72 m)|
|Weight||90 kg (200 lb; 14 st)|
Life and career
Mukai is best known in the West from Karl Taro Greenfeld's 1994 novel Speed Tribes where he appears as the thinly veiled character "Choco Bon-Bon" who is depicted as struggling with methamphetamine addiction. Mukai has since kicked that habit and in 1999 launched a successful side career as a pro wrestler.
Mukai played himself in Shungo Kaji's 1999 mainstream film about the adult video industry, Ekiben. In 2004 he was arrested for performing a live sex show at a Tokyo "happening bar", or sex club. He admitted his guilt to police, reportedly saying "It's my job."
As a wrestler, he has competed for FMW since 1999 and, following its collapse in February 2002, its derivatives. He once applied to join the New Japan Pro Wrestling dojo but was rejected. He announced his retirement from wrestling in his blog in December 2006.
In 2008, in an interview for the April 10 issue of Spa! magazine, Mukai explains how having sex can develop muscles. Accompanied by photos of him and a young starlet, the article has him demonstrating several sex positions and telling how they can be used to get a free workout. His specialty is ekiben, where the couple has sex with the man standing while the woman wraps her arms around his neck. The key to muscular development, according to Mukai, is to support the woman by her thighs and use the arms to move her up and down.
Championships and accomplishments
- Dramatic Dream Team
- World Entertainment Wrestling
Adult Videos (AV)
|Release date||Video title||Company &
|Jiro Tsubuyaki||With Rina Yokokura|
|2003-08-31||Chocoball Mukai Comes To Your Home
|Media Station Exert
|Takehiro Yasuda||With Yuna Suzaki|
|2005-08-12||The Newhalf Times
|Alpha International SheMale Club
|With Nana Suzuki & Yu Aihara|
|2006-09-15||Newhalf Nagisa vs Chocoball Mukai Game in Earnest!! The Last Party
|Alpha International SheMale Club
|With Nagisa Takahashi|
- "チョコボール 向井 – Cyokobooru Mukai". 2004-08-13. Retrieved September 24, 2014.
- "Porno world speads its legs and shoots out a few secrets". mainichi-msn.co.jp. September 14, 2003. Retrieved February 18, 2007.
- Greenfeld, Karl Taro (1994). Speed Tribes: Days and Night's with Japan's Next Generation. New York: Harpercollins. ISBN 0-06-017039-5.
- "Chocoball Blackballed". gme.jp. March 30, 2004. Retrieved October 25, 2008.
- 駅弁 (in Japanese). JMDB. Retrieved October 2, 2011.
- "Ekiben". IMDb. Retrieved October 2, 2011.
- "FMV Pay-Per-View 1999". www.prowrestlinghistory.com. Retrieved October 25, 2008.
- "FMV Pay-Per-View 2000". www.prowrestlinghistory.com. Retrieved October 25, 2008.
- "FMV Pay-Per-View 2001". www.prowrestlinghistory.com. Retrieved October 25, 2008.
- "FMV Pay-Per-View 2002". www.prowrestlinghistory.com. Retrieved October 25, 2008.
- "ChocoBlog". yaplog.jp. Retrieved October 26, 2008.
- "Who needs a gym when you have Chocoball's 'station bento' sexercise workout?". JapanAddicted. April 17, 2008. Retrieved October 25, 2008.
- "Ironman Heavymetalweight Title". www.wrestling-titles.com. Retrieved March 20, 2010.
- "World Entertainment Wrestling 6-Man Tag Team Title". Wrestling Titles. Retrieved January 25, 2008.
- Filmography from "Chocoball Mukai チョコボール向井". Urabon Navigator. Retrieved October 5, 2011.
- "CHOCOBALL MUKAI". The Complete Index to World Film. Retrieved March 4, 2007.
- "チョコボール向井 (Chokobōru Mukai)". JMDB (in Japanese). Retrieved March 4, 2007.
- "チョコボール 向井 – Cyokobooru Mukai". 'Web I-dic' (Idol Dictionary) (in Japanese). Retrieved March 4, 2007.
- Chocoball Mukai at the Internet Movie Database
- (Japanese) Official website
- (Japanese) Blog
- (Japanese) Royalfalcon《 チョコボール向井 (Filmography)
- Connell, Ryann (April 17, 2008). "Who needs a gym when you have Chocoball's 'station bento' sexercise workout?". Mainichi Shimbun. Archived from the original on May 14, 2008. Retrieved April 17, 2008.