|Look up chocolat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chocolat may refer to:
- Chocolat (novel), a 1999 novel by Joanne Harris.
- Chocolat (2000 film), an adaptation of the novel, about a woman who opens a chocolaterie
- Chocolat (1988 film), a drama about a family in Cameroon
- Chocolat (2016 film), a French film
- Chocolat (manga), a Japanese manga written and illustrated by Eisaku Kubonouchi
- Chocolat (manhwa), a manhwa written by Shin Ji-sang and illustrated by Geo
- Chocolat (singer) (born 1978), Japanese singer
- Chocolat (group), a South Korean girl group
- Chocolat (clown) (c. 1868–1917), French circus artist of Afro-Cuban descent
- Chocolat (application) macOS native text editor with the goal of being a native app and supporting every programming language
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chocolat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.