Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up chocolat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chocolat may refer to:
- Chocolat (novel), a 1999 novel by Joanne Harris.
- Chocolat (2000 film), an adaptation of the novel, about a woman who opens a chocolaterie
- Chocolat (1988 film), a drama about a family in Cameroon
- Chocolat (2016 film), a French film
- Chocolat (manga), a Japanese manga written and illustrated by Eisaku Kubonouchi
- Chocolat (manhwa), a manhwa written by Shin Ji-sang and illustrated by Geo
- Chocolat (singer) (born 1978), Japanese singer
- Chocolat (group), a South Korean girl group
- Chocolat (clown) (c. 1868–1917), French circus artist of Afro-Cuban descent
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chocolat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.