Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up chocolate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chocolate is a foodstuff.
Chocolate may also refer to:
- Chocolate, Mexico
- Chocolate Hills, Bohol, Philippines
- Chocolate Mountains (Arizona), United States
- Chocolate Mountains, California, United States
- El Chocolate, a Spanish flamenco singer
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Chocolat (2000 film), a Hallström romantic drama film
- Chocolate (2001 film), a Tamil film
- Chocolate (2005 film), a 2005 Hindi film
- Chocolate (2007 film), a Malayalam film
- Chocolate (2008 film), a Thai martial arts film
- "Chocolate" (Jesse & Joy song)
- "Chocolate" (Kylie Minogue song)
- "Chocolate" (Snow Patrol song)
- "Chocolate" (The 1975 song)
- "Chocolate" (Masters of Horror), an episode of Masters of Horror
- Kim Jung Eun's Chocolate, a music television program
Brands and enterprises
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chocolate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.