Chocos is a breakfast cereal manufactured by Kellogg's and sold in certain European and Middle-Eastern countries as well as India. They are usually shaped in 'scoops'. The usual flavor that they come in is chocolate. There are a variety of flavors and shapes that they come in.
The cereal itself is similar to Chocapic.
Often, Chocos is involved with promotional styles that utilizes various movie characters, such as Spiderman.
- "Kellogg's to bring out Chocos 'Star Wars Episode III' pack" - Indian Television
- "Kellogg’s launches kids’ engagement marketing campaign for Chocos" - Exchange 4 Media
- "Kellogg Aims For A Bigger Bite Of Breakfast Cereal Market" - The Financial Express
- "Kellogg's Chocos readies new interactive contest for kids" - Indian Television
- "Kellogg's caught in `Spider mania' — Launches web-shaped cereals"- Hindu Business Line