Choctaw-Nicoma Park School District
The Choctaw-Nicoma Park School District has an enrollment of over 5,000 elementary through high school students. Choctaw-Nicoma Park is located in eastern Oklahoma County.
|This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (April 2014)|
2009 Bond Issue
In November 2008, Choctaw-Nicoma Park voters passed a 54 million dollar bond issue that will provide the funding for 2 brand new schools. The two new schools were Choctaw Middle School and Nicoma Park Elementary which were completed by the 2011-2012 school year.
- Nicoma Park Elementary, grades PreK-2
- Indian Meridian Elementary, grades PreK-2
- Choctaw Elementary, grades PreK-5
- Westfall Elementary, grades PreK-5
- James Griffith Intermediate, grades 3-5
- Nicoma Park Intermediate, grades 3-5
- Choctaw Middle School, grades 6-8
- Nicoma Park Middle School, grades 6-8
- Choctaw High School, grades 9-12, Enrollment: 1400 students
Choctaw Middle School
Choctaw Middle School has an enrollment of about 650 students. Choctaw Middle School scored a 6 out of 10 in the great schools standardized test.
|This Oklahoma school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|