From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chod may refer to:
- An acronym for Chief of Defence.
- CHOD-FM, a Canadian radio station.
- Chöd, an advanced spiritual practice and discipline now practiced throughout the schools of Tibetan Buddhism
- A Hindi/Urdu/Bengali slang word for fuck.
- Ch'od, a fictional character in the Marvel Universe
- Chod region (Czech: Chodsko, German: Chodenland), an ethnographical region around Domažlice in West Bohemia, Czech Republic
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chod.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.