|Look up choir in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up quire in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The word choir or quire can refer to:
Choir or quire
- Choir, an ensemble of singers (or actors).
- Choir (architecture), the area between the nave and sanctuary in a church or cathedral
- One of the divisions of a Pipe organ
- A West gallery music group, consisting not only of singers, but also their accompanying village band (more often spelled quire)
- Choirs of angels
- Paper quire, a quantity of usually 24 or 25 (1/20th of ream) sheets of paper, though originally a pamphlet of four pages folded to make eight leaves (16 pages)
- Quentin Quire, a fictional comic book character
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Choir.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.