Jump to navigation Jump to search
Choir is an ensemble of singers (or actors).
|Look up choir, choirmaster, Choral, chorister, or quire in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Choir or quire may also refer to:
Choir or quire
- Choir (architecture), the area between the nave and sanctuary in a church or cathedral
- One of the divisions of a pipe organ
- A West gallery music group, consisting not only of singers, but also their accompanying village band (more often spelled quire)
- A level in the supposed hierarchy of angels
- Paper quire, a quantity of usually 24 or 25 (1/20 of ream) sheets of paper, though originally a pamphlet of four pages folded to make eight leaves (16 pages)
- Quentin Quire, a fictional comic book character
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Choir.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.