From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chola was a dynasty that ruled southern India until the 13th century.
Chola may also refer to:
- Chola Mountains in Sichuan, China
- ITC Grand Chola Hotel, in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
- The feminine form of the Spanish slur cholo
- Puntius chola, a fish commonly known as the swamp barb
- Sikh chola, a robe-like unisex garment worn by Sikh warriors and religious workers
- Alex Chola, Zambian footballer
- Chola, Dagestan (Russian: Чола), a former city and state, important until medieval times, near Derbent
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chola.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.