From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chola may refer to:
- Chola dynasty, which reigned in southern India until the 13th century
- ITC Grand Chola Hotel, in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
- My Fortune, Chennai, formerly known as Sheraton Chola
- Chola War fought between the Indian and Chinese armies in 1967
- The feminine form of the Spanish slur cholo
- Puntius chola, a fish commonly known as the swamp barb
- Sikh chola, a robe-like unisex garment worn by Sikh warriors and religious workers
- Alex Chola, Zambian footballer
- Lawrence Chola Katilunga, Rhodesian labour unionist
- Chana masala, a popular Indian dish
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chola.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.