|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (February 2013)|
Type of site
|File hosting service|
|Owner||FS File Solutions Limited|
|Alexa rank||1,347 (February 2013[update])|
Any type of file can be published on the web site. Unregistered users can instantly retrieve files sizes of 1 MB. After registration, a user is not subject to any limit when downloading a single file, but is limited to 50 MB transfer a week. Transfer limit can be increased by paying for additional bandwidth.
In 2015 it was successfully sued for copyright infringement.
- "chomikuj.pl Site Info". Alexa Internet. Retrieved 2013-02-03.
- Michiel van Blommestein (July 17, 2012). "Publishers get ready to go to war with Poland's version of MegaUpload". ZDNet. Retrieved May 26, 2015.
- Polish File-Sharing Site Target of Copyright Lawsuits at the Wayback Machine (archived 30 June 2014)
- Marcin Maj (December 9, 2013). "Microsoft usuwa z sieci pliki z Ubuntu, a służą do tego... prawa autorskie" (in Polish). Dziennik Gazeta Prawna. Retrieved May 26, 2015.
- Marta Wawrzyn (July 26, 2012). "Tajemniczy założyciele Chomikuj.pl. Kim są i czemu nie lansują się w mediach?" (in Polish). Gadżetomania.pl. Retrieved May 26, 2015.
- Michał Michał Wilmowski (January 20, 2012). "Skąd Polacy najczęściej ściągają pliki?" (in Polish). Gadżetomania.pl. Retrieved May 26, 2015.
- "Polish Filmmakers' Association sues Chomikuj.pl for contributory IP infringement" (Originally published in E-commerce law reports vol. 15 issue 4.)
|This Polish corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This website-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|