This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founded||16 June 2007|
|Operating bases||Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport|
|Parent company||China Southern Airlines (60%)|
|Key people||Liu Dejun (CEO)|
Chongqing Airlines (Chinese: 重庆航空) is an airline based in Chongqing, China. It operates both domestic passenger services within mainland China and international passenger services to Thailand and Vietnam respectively.
Chongqing Airlines had 402 employees in 2008.
Chongqing Airlines is jointly owned by China Southern Airlines (60%) and Chongqing Municipal Development & Investment Company (40%). The airline was established on 16 June 2007, and received its operating licence from the Civil Aviation Administration of China on 4 July 2007.
Chongqing Airlines launched its first flight from Chongqing to Shanghai Pudong International Airport on 8 July 2007.
Chongqing Airlines served the following destinations in January 2016:
- People's Republic of China
- Beijing – Beijing Capital International Airport
- Changsha – Changsha Huanghua International Airport
- Chongqing – Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport Base
- Dali – Dali Airport
- Fuzhou – Fuzhou Changle International Airport
- Guangzhou – Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport
- Guilin – Guilin Liangjiang International Airport
- Hangzhou – Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport
- Harbin – Harbin Taiping International Airport
- Hefei – Hefei Xinqiao International Airport
- Huizhou – Huizhou Pingtan Airport
- Jinan – Jinan Yaoqiang International Airport
- Jiuzhaigou – Jiuzhai Huanglong Airport
- Kunming – Kunming Changshui International Airport
- Lijiang – Lijiang Sanyi Airport
- Lhasa – Lhasa Gonggar Airport
- Mangshi – Dehong Mangshi Airport
- Nanchang – Nanchang Changbei International Airport
- Nanjing – Nanjing Lukou International Airport
- Ningbo – Ningbo Lishe International Airport
- Qianjiang District, Chongqing – Qianjiang Wulingshan Airport
- Sanya – Sanya Phoenix International Airport
- Shanghai – Shanghai Pudong International Airport
- Shangri-La County, Dêqên Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture – Dêqên Shangri-La Airport
- Shenzhen – Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport
- Tengchong – Tengchong Tuofeng Airport
- Wenzhou – Wenzhou Yongqiang International Airport
- Wuhan – Wuhan Tianhe International Airport
- Xiamen – Xiamen Gaoqi International Airport
- Xishuangbanna – Xishuangbanna Gasa Airport
The Chongqing Airlines fleet consists of the following aircraft (as of January 2018):
|Airbus A320-200||14||—||—||8||24||120||152||11 fleets were transferred from China Southern Airlines
4 oldest fleets will be replaced by A320neo
|Airbus A320neo||—||7||TBA||Leased from BOC Aviation
Deliveries begins within 2018
Will be completed within 2018
- Chongqing Airlines History
- "Chongqing Airlines Adds Phuket Service from May 2016". airlineroute. Retrieved 27 April 2016.
- "Chongqing Airlines Adds Services to Hanoi from January 2018". routes online. Retrieved 2018-02-07.
- "Chongqing Airlines launches Ho Chi Minh City service starting April". Retrieved 31 March 2018.
- "Global Airline Guide 2017 (Part One)". Airliner World (October 2017): 11.
- "Chongqing Airlines Fleet Details and History". www.planespotters.net. Retrieved 2018-02-05.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Chongqing Airlines.|
- Chongqing Airlines official website (in Chinese)