This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founded||16 June 2007|
|Operating bases||Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport|
|Destinations||More than 30|
|Parent company||China Southern Airlines (60%)|
|Key people||Liu Dejun (CEO)|
Chongqing Airlines (Chinese: 重庆航空) is an airline based in Chongqing, China. It operates both domestic passenger services within mainland China and international passenger services to Sri Lanka, Thailand, Vietnam and Singapore respectively.
Chongqing Airlines had 402 employees in 2008.
Chongqing Airlines is jointly owned by China Southern Airlines (60%) and Chongqing Municipal Development & Investment Company (40%). The airline was established on 16 June 2007, and received its operating licence from the Civil Aviation Administration of China on 4 July 2007.
Chongqing Airlines launched its first flight from Chongqing to Shanghai Pudong International Airport on 8 July 2007.
Chongqing Airlines served the following destinations in January 2016:
|Airbus A320-200||10||—||8||24||120||152||11 fleets were transferred from China Southern Airlines|
3 oldest fleets replaced by A320neo
|Airbus A320neo||9||—||4||24||138||166||First 7 leased from BOC Aviation|
Delivery started on September 20 2018, lasted until mid 2019 
|Airbus A321neo||1||2||8||24||176||208||Deliveries started in December 2019.|
One of the airline's first aircraft, an Airbus A320 named “The return of Hong Kong” (Registration B-2345) was stored in Guangzhou. It was temporarily returned to service before being stripped for parts. 
- Chongqing Airlines History
- "Chongqing Airlines plans Colombo launch in late-Dec 2018". SLAviationLover. Retrieved 26 Dec 2018.
- "Chongqing Airlines Adds Phuket Service from May 2016". airlineroute. Retrieved 27 April 2016.
- "Chongqing Airlines Adds Services to Hanoi from January 2018". routes online. Retrieved 2018-02-07.
- "Chongqing Airlines launches Ho Chi Minh City service starting April". Retrieved 31 March 2018.
- "Chongqing Airlines Fleet Details and History". www.planespotters.net. Retrieved 2018-02-05.
- Nick Wenzel (January 3, 2020). "Chongqing Airlines takes delivery of its first Airbus A321neo". International Flight Network. Retrieved January 11, 2020.
- "B-2345 Chongqing Airlines Airbus A320-200". www.planespotters.net. Retrieved 2019-05-27.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Chongqing Airlines.|
- Chongqing Airlines official website (in Chinese)