This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Directed by||Sesha Sindhu Rao|
|Starring||Shiva Kandukuri |
|Music by||Gopi Sundar|
|Edited by||Vedaraman |
|Distributed by||Suresh Productions|
Choosi Choodangaane is a Telugu-language romantic comedy produced by Raj Kandukuri under the banner Dharmapatha Creations, directed by Sesha Sindhu Rao. The film is introducing Shiva Kandukuri, Varsha Bollamma and Malavika Satheesan in the lead roles. The film's music is composed by Gopi Sundar, while cinematography and editing are handled by Vedaraman and Raviteja Girijala respectively. The film released on 31 January 2020 and is being distributed by Suresh Productions.
Choosi Choodangaane is a coming of age romantic comedy film set in Hyderabad. It is the story of Siddu (Shiva Kandukuri), through different stages of life. His relationship with his parents (Anish Y Kurivilla and Pavithra Lokesh), his struggles in his career, friendship and how he falls in love with Aishwarya (Malavika Satheesan) in college and what happens when he meets Shruti (Varsha Bollamma) at a later part in his life is depicted through this film. Siddu (Shiva Kandukuri) is portrayed as a wedding photographer in the film, while Shruti is a music composer and drummer in a band. The film uses a fourth wall narrative style in places and also has multiple perspectives portrayed.
- Shiva Kandukuri as Siddu
- Varsha Bollamma as Shruti
- Malavika Satheesan as Aishwarya
- Pavitra Lokesh
- Anish Kuruvilla
- Gururaj Manepalli
- Venkatesh Kakumanu
- Rajesh Khanna
The film went on to the floors in January 2019 and completed shooting by April 2019. National Award winner and Producer for highly acclaimed films like “Pellichoopulu” and “Mental Madhilo”, Raj Kandukuri has produced this film under his banner Dharmapatha Creations.
|Soundtrack album by|
|Genre||Feature film soundtrack|
|Gopi Sundar chronology|
|1.||"Nee Parichayamutho"||Ananta Sriram||Sid Sriram||3:36|
|2.||"Venakane Unna"||Ananth Sriram||Chinmayi||4:49|
|3.||"Nede Naaku Nenu"||Ramajogayya Sastry||Gopi Sundar||3:36|
|4.||"Thoorupu Jaadalo"||Viswa||L. V. Revanth||3:12|
|5.||"Yemaindho Thelusa"||Sirivennela Seetharama Sastry||Kaala Bhairava, Nutana Mohan||4:04|
Choosi Choodangaane was released on 31 January 2020.
Y. Sunita Chowdhary of The Hindu wrote "We admire Varsha Bollamma, the cinematography is very good. The director attempts to blend together various elements but none stands out. The film looks crisp, but is a painful experience nevertheless".
- "Raj Kandukuri's son Shiva makes his debut with Choosi Choodangaane". The Times of India. 4 August 2019. Retrieved 3 February 2020.
- "Shiva Kandukuri's character from 'Choosi Choodangaane'". The Times of India. 19 August 2019. Retrieved 3 February 2020.
- "Choosi Choodangaane is a triangle love story that has many layers underneath: Varsha Bollamma". The Times of India. 30 January 2020. Retrieved 3 February 2020.
- "Choosi Choodangaane: Shiva Kandukuri's debut film to release on Jan 31". The Times of India. 2 January 2020. Retrieved 3 February 2020.
- "Choosi Choodangaane: Shoot of Shiva Kandukuri's debut film wraps up, post-production begins". The Times of India. 5 August 2019. Retrieved 3 February 2020.
- "Choosi Choodangaane Music Review". IndiaGlitz. 10 December 2019. Retrieved 3 February 2020.
- "A listless narration, held afloat by an effervescent Varsha Bollamma". The Hindu. 1 February 2020. Retrieved 3 February 2020.