(Redirected from Chops)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up chop or chops in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chop, CHOP, Chops, or CHOPS may refer to:
- Embouchure, in music, a synonym for chops (and later, more broadly, musical skill or ability)
- CHOPS, an Asian-American hip hop producer, rapper and member of rap group Mountain Brothers
- Chops (Euros Childs album), 2006
- Chops (Joe Pass album), 1978
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, one of the largest and oldest children's hospitals in the world
- CHOP (chemotherapy), a chemotherapy treatment for non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- DNA damage-inducible transcript 3, a genetic protein also known as "CHOP", for "C/EBP-homologous protein"
- Knifehand strike, also known as the karate chop, a fast and focused strike with the side of the hand
- Chop (wrestling), offensive move in professional wrestling, used to set up an opponent for a submission hold or for a throw
- Chops (juggling), a juggling pattern using three balls or clubs
- Chopping the blinds, in poker, when all players fold to the blinds, who then remove their bets
- Backspin, a shot such that the ball rotates backwards after it is hit, especially in table tennis or other racket sports
- Chop, Zakarpattia Oblast, a small city in Ukraine
- Meat chop, a cut of meat usually containing a rib and served as an individual portion
- Chop (fiberglass), a form of fiberglass
- Cold heavy-oil production with sand, a technique for extracting difficult heavy crude oil where sand is used as a means enhancing the productivity of the oil well
- Seal (East Asia), or "chop" colloquially, used in China, Japan, and other parts of East Asia to prove identity (typically on documents or art in East Asia)
- Mutton chops, a colloquial term for sideburns
- Capitol Hill Occupied Protest, a short-lived self-proclaimed autonomous zone in Seattle
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chop.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.