|Directed by||Sachin Yardi|
|Produced by||Ashvini Yardi|
Chopsticks is an Indian Hindi-language comedy drama film directed by Sachin Yardi and produced by Ashvini Yardi. It stars Abhay Deol and Mithila Palkar in the lead roles. The film is a story of a woman who is referred to an enigmatic con man who agrees to help recover her stolen car from a thug for free, and how it brings about change in their lives. It was released on 31 May 2019 worldwide on Netflix.
- Abhay Deol as Artist, a con man
- Mithila Palkar as Nirma Sahastrabuddhe, a Mandarin translator
- Vijay Raaz as Faiyaz Bhai
- Benafsha Soonawalla as Ananya
- Achint Kaur as Zacharia
- Narendra Khatri as Farooq, a caterer
- Rajendra Shisatkar as Police Inspector
Marketing and release
Rohan Naahar of the Hindustan Times rates the film with two out of five stars. He feels it has muddled story which is low on comedy, and writes, "Like the inconvenient cutlery it is named after, there’s little reason to try it if there are alternatives to be found." Shrishti Negi of the News18 also rates the film with two out of five stars and opines that the film never rose to its true potential. Anupama Chopra of Film Companion opines that the humour inherent in a sitcom has not come out as the film scenes are preposterous. Akash of High On Films wrote, "Despite having so much talent in the acting department, the script hardly seems to have any direction or a sense of purpose."
- Arora, Akhil (30 April 2019). "Netflix's Next Indian Film, Chopsticks, Gets May Release Date". NDTV. Retrieved 2 May 2019.
- Staff, Scroll. "'Chopsticks' teaser: Mithila Palkar, Abhay Deol and a stolen car in Netflix film". Scroll.in. Retrieved 15 May 2019.
- Staff, Scroll (21 May 2019). "'Chopsticks' trailer: Mithila Palkar and Abhay Deol go on a 'crazy ride' in Netflix film". Scroll.in. Retrieved 22 May 2019.
- Jain, Arushi (21 May 2019). "Chopsticks trailer: Nirma, her red car and a goat called Baahubali make this Netflix film intriguing". Indian Express. Retrieved 22 May 2019.
- "Chopsticks | Official Trailer [HD] | Netflix". YouTube. Netflix. 20 May 2019.
- Naahar, Rohan. "Chopsticks movie review: Netflix's new Abhay Deol, Mithila Palkar film would be better suited for Hotstar". Hindustan Times. Retrieved 31 May 2019.
- Negi, Shrishti (31 May 2018). "Chopsticks Movie Review: Abhay Deol-Mithila Palkar Film Never Rises to Its Potential". News 18. Retrieved 31 May 2019.
- Chopra, Anupama. "Chopsticks Movie Review: This Netflix Original Has A Sloppy Script". Film Companion. Retrieved 31 May 2019.
- Deshp, Akash; e (31 May 2019). "Chopsticks Netflix  Review - A Rare Misfire from two Talented Actors". High On Films. Retrieved 6 June 2019.